HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – The Hunterdon County joint fugitive task force apprehended twenty-one fugitives in Hunterdon and surrounding counties on outstanding warrants, according to Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony P. Kearns, III, and Hunterdon County Sheriff Frederick W. Brown.
Detectives from the Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office and Hunterdon County Sheriff’s Office successfully teamed with law enforcement officers from several outside agencies, including the New Jersey State Police, the Somerset County Sheriff’s Office, Raritan Township Police Department, Readington Township Police Department, Tewksbury Township Police Department, Bridgewater Township Police Department, and Denville Police Department to effectuate the arrests, Kearns said.
The individuals and their initial charges are as follows:
- Stacey Alberti, 40, of Flemington, NJ, distribution of a heroin.
- Danielle Houser, 33, of Flemington, NJ, theft.
- Candace Sparatta, 35, of Flemington, NJ, conspiracy and possession of heroin.
- Benjamin Sigafoos, 61, of Phillipsburg, NJ, possession of heroin.
- Simone Coleman, 23, of Flemington, NJ, endangering the welfare of a child.
- Rider Demaio, 23, of Asbury, NJ, conspiracy and possession of heroin.
- Brody Crowley, 25, of Lebanon Township, NJ, theft and possession of heroin.
- Michael Krol, 58, of Flemington, NJ, forgery.
- Somer Stephenson, 40, of Califon, NJ, possession of heroin and obstruction of government operation.
- Joyce Savage, 65, of Pennsburg, PA, theft.
- Renee Fileccia, 31, of Flemington, NJ, possession of heroin, crack cocaine, and alprazolam.
- Brad Syring, 39, of Somerville, NJ, theft and possession of prescription legend drugs.
- Christopher Schultz, 23, of Clinton Township, NJ, conspiracy and possession of heroin.
- Christie Faber, 28, of Bristol, PA, possession of heroin.
- Tayler Gallic-Nichols, 25, of Hampton, NJ, possession of heroin.
- Jack Morris, 27, of Glen Gardner, NJ, conspiracy, possession of heroin, distribution of heroin and cocaine.
- Alfred Eville, 46, of Flemington, NJ, burglary.
- Dominic Volpe, 40, of Branchburg, NJ, theft.
- Jennifer Desola, 44, of Hopatcong, NJ, extortion and theft.
- Travis Smith, 27, of Flemington, NJ, burglary and violation of probation.
- Paul Roberts, 27, of Milford, NJ, burglary.
For more Northwest Jersey’s News, tune into 92.7FM, 104.7FM, 1510AM, wrnj.com or on the TuneIn app.