Stanhope man dies after being electrocuted at High Grade Beverage

RANDOLPH TOWNSHIP, NJ (Morris County) – A Stanhope man died Monday after being electrocuted, Randolph Township Detective Lieutenant Christopher Giuliani said.

Township police responded to High Grade Beverage, located at 86 Canfield Ave, for a report of a male who was electrocuted, Giuliani said.

According to Giuliani, Sean King, 55 , was on a scissor lift and had been replacing an emergency light.

The initial reports indicated that there were still live wires on King, Giuliani said.

When police arrived, employees had already freed the wires from the lift; however King was still located on the scissor lift, Giuliani said.

Officers Puskas and Pritchard were able to get King off the lift and onto the floor, where CPR was initiated, Giuliani said.

King was transported to Saint Claire’s hospital, where he was pronounced deceased, Giuliani said.

For more Northwest Jersey’s News, tune into 92.7FM, 104.7FM, 1510AM, or on the TuneIn app.

By: Jay Edwards Follow on Twitter | Like on Facebook