HOPE TOWNSHIP, NJ (Warren County) – New Jersey Lottery Acting Executive Director James Carey announced that a California State Lottery ticket holder won the Mega Millions jackpot from the Tuesday, July 24 drawing adjusted to $543 million and two New Jersey players won $1 million.
The $1 million winning tickets were purchased at the following locations:
- Warren County: US Gas, located 423 Hope-Blairstown Rd, in Hope Township.
- Camden County: Winslow Citgo, located at 172 Route 73, in Braddock.
The winning numbers for the Tuesday, July 24 drawing were: 01, 02, 04, 19 and 29. The Gold Mega Ball was 20, and the Megaplier Multiplier was 03. In addition, 11 New Jersey Lottery ticketholders each won a $10,000 third prize for matching four out of the five white balls and the Gold Mega Ball. Two of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prizes to $30,000.
The winning tickets were purchased at the following locations:
- Burlington County ($30,000): Luk Oil, 100 East Kings Hwy., Maple Shade;
- Camden County ($30,000): 7-Eleven #10921, 5691 Cuthbert Blvd. & 216 Wisteria, Cherry Hill;
- Atlantic County ($10,000): Ventnor Food Mart, 6929 Ventnor Ave., Ventnor;
- Bergen County ($10,000): Stop & Shop #825, 337 Franklin Ave., Wyckoff;
- Bergen County ($10,000): Mobil PIP North, Palisades Parkway North, Englewood Cliffs;
- Cape May County ($10,000): Schock’s Sun Inc., 201 East 9th St., Ocean City;
- Essex County ($10,000): Aneuris Meat Market Inc., 115 Roseville Ave., Newark;
- Essex County ($10,000): Shoppers Express, 155 Roseland Ave., Caldwell;
- Middlesex County ($10,000): Cheesequake Service Area Marriott, Garden State Pkwy., South Amboy;
- Morris County ($10,000): Krauszer’s, 45 North Warren St., Dover; and
- Somerset County ($10,000): New Sal’s Deli, 422 Somerset St., North Plainfield.
In addition, 226 other players matched four of the five white balls drawn making each ticket worth $500. 19 of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prize to $1,500. Moreover, 197,570 other New Jersey players took home $843,048 in prizes ranging from $2 to $600, according to Carey.
“Congratulations to the lottery winners and to the retailers that sold the winning tickets,” said Carey. “For selling the winning tickets, the retailers have become many more Lottery ‘lucky locations’ overnight.”
The next drawing will be held Friday, July 27 at 11:00 pm. All New Jersey Lottery Mega Millions tickets must be purchased before 10:45 pm to participate in the drawing. Mega Millions tickets cost just two dollars; by adding the Megaplier option for an extra dollar per play, players can increase their non-jackpot winnings up to five times. Mega Millions tickets are sold in 46 participating jurisdictions. Drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays.