MANSFIELD TOWNSHIP, NJ (Warren County) – Crews battled a fire that broke out at a shopping center in Mansfield Township Sunday morning.
A fire alarm was activated shortly before 9:30 a.m. from the Mansfield Commons II Shopping Center, located at 1885 Route 57. A fire officer arrived on scene and confirmed a working fire, according to radio reports.
Smoke was seen coming from a utility room on the side of Coco Nails. Firefighters were also seen entering the rear of Coco Nails and the Yoblast frozen yogurt shop. Coco Nails sustained significant damage and the Yoblast frozen yogurt shop sustained water damage, police said.
A pedicure chair ignited and that caused the fire, police said. There were no injuries reported.
Warren County Hazmat was also notified due to chemicals inside the building.
Assisting the Mansfield Township Fire Departments and Rescue Squad were Hackettstown Fire Department and Fire Police, Hackettstown First Aid and Rescue Squad, Washington Boro Fire Department and the Warren County Fire Marshal.
For more Northwest Jersey’s News, tune into 92.7FM, 104.7FM, 1510AM, wrnj.com or on the TuneIn app.
(Photos: Jay Edwards/WRNJ)