NEW JERSEY – Eleven New Jersey Lottery tickets matched four of the five white balls and the Power Ball drawn for the Monday, October 31, drawing winning the $50,000 second-tier prize. Two of those tickets were purchased with Power Play, multiplying the prizes to $150,000.
Those tickets were sold at the following locations:
- Bergen County ($150,000): 7-Eleven #34523, 29 County Rd., Tenafly.
- Passaic County ($150,000): Jackpocket, 355 Warwick Tpke., Hewitt.
- Burlington County ($50,000): Acme #664, 175 Route 70, Medford.
- Camden County ($50,000): 7-Eleven #10927, 316 Cuthbert Blvd., Westmont.
- Hudson County ($50,000): Lotto.com, 111 Town Square Place, Jersey City.
- Hudson County ($50,000): Canela Deli & Grocery, 5200 Hudson Ave., West New York.
- Hudson County ($50,000): Extra Grocery & Deli, 56 Grant Ave., Kearny.
- Monmouth County ($50,000): Welsh Farms, 300 Bay Ave., Highlands.
- Morris County ($50,000): Shoprite Liquors of Rockaway, 439 Route 46 East, Dover.
- Morris County ($50,000): Mine Hill Spartan LLC, 274 Route 46, Mine Hill.
- Ocean County ($50,000): Wine Center of Manchester, 1023 Route 70 West, Manchester.
The winning numbers for the Monday, October 31, drawing were: 13, 19, 36, 39, and 59. The Red Power Ball number was 13. The Power Play was 3X.
There were 263,914 New Jersey players that took home an estimated $1,445,317 in prizes ranging from $4 to $300. The Powerball jackpot rolls to $1,200,000,000 for the next drawing to be held Wednesday, November 2, at 10:59 p.m.
The Double Play drawing is an additional drawing for players who opted-in to the Double Play feature on their tickets. The Double Play drawing results for the Monday, October 31, drawing were: 09, 14, 52, 57 and 62. The Double Play Ball number was 24.