NEW JERSEY – Thehas grown to $1.9 billion after no winning tickets were sold in Saturday night’s drawing. The winning numbers Saturday were: 28, 45, 53, 56 and 69. The Red Power Ball number was 20. The Power Play was 3X.
One New Jersey Lottery ticket matched five of the five white balls drawn for the November 5 drawing winning the $1,000,000 second-tier prize.
That ticket was sold at Quick Stop, 940 Inman Avenue, Edison, Middlesex County.
In addition, 16 tickets matched four of the five white balls and the Powerball drawn winning the $50,000 third-tier prize. One of those tickets was purchased with Power Play, multiplying the prize to $150,000.
Those tickets were sold at the following locations:
- Bergen County: Township Stationary, 299A Pascack Road, Washington Township.
- Atlantic County: New International Supermarket, 4101 Ventnor Ave., Atlantic City.
- Bergen County: Liquor City, 494 Anderson Ave., Cliffside Park.
- Burlington County: Bob’s Corner Deli, 488 Delaware Ave., Roebling.
- Essex County: SAI Convenience, 20 Franklin Ave., Nutley.
- Hudson County: Acme #1092, 321 State Route 440, Jersey City.
- Hudson County: Sterling Market, 157-159 Sterling Ave., Jersey City.
- Mercer County: Shoprite #566 of Hamilton Square, 1235 Route 33, Hamilton Square.
- Middlesex County: 7-Eleven #39020, 2090 Oak Tree Rd., Edison.
- Middlesex County: 7-Eleven #39718, 4000 Route 1 North, Monmouth Junction.
- Monmouth County: Wawa #934, 177 Route 34, Matawan.
- Morris County: Shoprite, 1153 Valley Rd., Stirling.
- Passaic County: Jackpocket, 355 Warwick Tpke., Hewitt.
- Union County: Riverside Supermarket, 1000 Sheridan Ave., Elizabeth.
- Warren County: Hope Country Liquors, 433 Hope Blairstown Rd., Hope.
There were 488,818 players that took home an estimated $2,610,495 in prizes ranging from $4 to $300. The Powerball jackpot rolls to $1,900,000,000 for the Monday, November 7, drawing.
The Double Play drawing results for the Saturday, November 5, drawing were: 04, 23, 27, 31, and 56. The red Double Play Power Ball number was 15.
One New Jersey ticket was sold that matched four of the five white balls and the Double Play ball drawn winning the $50,000 third-tier prize. That ticket was sold at Burlington County: Liquor Mart, 224 Union Street, Fieldsboro.