- Alexandria Township – 106 and 0 deaths
- Bethlehem Township – 141 and 2 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough – 23 and 0 deaths
- Califon Borough –21 and 0 deaths
- Clinton Town – 111 and 1 death
- Clinton Township – 582 and 8 deaths
- Delaware Township – 142 and 2 deaths
- East Amwell Township –138 and 0 deaths
- Flemington Borough – 318 and 3 deaths
- Franklin Township – 86 and 0 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough – 31 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough –45 and 0 deaths
- Hampton Borough – 51 and 0 deaths
- High Bridge Borough – 141 and 0 deaths
- Holland Township – 143 and 2 deaths
- Kingwood Township – 100 and 3 deaths
- Lambertville City – 144 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Borough – 42 and 0 deaths
- Lebanon Township – 198 and 2 deaths
- Milford Borough – 25 and 1 death
- Raritan Township – 858 and 25 deaths
- Readington Township – 598 and 8 deaths
- Stockton Borough – 13 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –183 and 4 deaths
- Union Township –560 and 23 deaths
- West Amwell Township –119 and 4 deaths
Age range is less than 1-years-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 91 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).