- Alexandria Township –256 and 1 death
- Bethlehem Township –268 and 3 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –51 and 0 deaths
- Califon Borough –62 and 2 deaths
- Clinton Town –207 and 1 death
- Clinton Township –998 and 12 deaths
- Delaware Township –251 and 3 deaths
- East Amwell Township –257 and 0 deaths
- Flemington Borough –491 and 3 deaths
- Franklin Township –224 and 0 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –52 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–114 and 0 deaths
- Hampton Borough –101 and 1 death
- High Bridge Borough–270 and 2 deaths
- Holland Township-303 and 3 deaths
- Kingwood Township –214 and 3 deaths
- Lambertville City –225 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –96 and 2 deaths
- Lebanon Township –408 and 7 deaths
- Milford Borough –56 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –1,506 and 27 deaths
- Readington Township –1,084 and 10 deaths
- Stockton Borough –30 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –381 and 4 deaths
- Union Township –748 and 25 deaths
- West Amwell Township –213 and 5 deaths
Age range is less than 1-years-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 121 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).