- Alexandria Township –260 and 1 death
- Bethlehem Township –272 and 3 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –53 and 0 deaths
- Califon Borough –64 and 2 deaths
- Clinton Town –212 and 1 death
- Clinton Township –1,019 and 12 deaths
- Delaware Township –258 and 3 deaths
- East Amwell Township –261 and 1 death
- Flemington Borough –500 and 3 deaths
- Franklin Township –224 and 0 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –52 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–119 and 0 deaths
- Hampton Borough –111 and 1 death
- High Bridge Borough–276 and 2 deaths
- Holland Township-315 and 3 deaths
- Kingwood Township –221 and 3 deaths
- Lambertville City –228 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –97 and 2 deaths
- Lebanon Township –417 and 7 deaths
- Milford Borough –57 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –1,543 and 28 deaths
- Readington Township –1,116 and 10 deaths
- Stockton Borough –30 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –394 and 4 deaths
- Union Township –760 and 25 deaths
- West Amwell Township –215 and 5 deaths
Age range is less than 1-years-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 122 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).