- Alexandria Township –354 and 1 death
- Bethlehem Township –323 and 4 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –62 and 0 deaths
- Califon Borough –78 and 2 deaths
- Clinton Town –241 and 1 death
- Clinton Township –1,195 and 13 deaths
- Delaware Township –322 and 3 deaths
- East Amwell Township –322 and 2 deaths
- Flemington Borough –561 and 5 deaths
- Franklin Township –262 and 0 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –67 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–148 and 0 deaths
- Hampton Borough –121 and 1 death
- High Bridge Borough–322 and 4 deaths
- Holland Township-413 and 4 deaths
- Kingwood Township –320 and 3 deaths
- Lambertville City –255 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –115 and 2 deaths
- Lebanon Township –504 and 8 deaths
- Milford Borough –67 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –1,885 and 29 deaths
- Readington Township –1,336 and 10 deaths
- Stockton Borough –34 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –479 and 4 deaths
- Union Township –861 and 29 deaths
- West Amwell Township –252 and 5 deaths
Age range is less than 1-years-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 137 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).