- Alexandria Township –663 and 2 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –639 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –147 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –158 and 2 deaths
- Clinton Town –441 and 1 death
- Clinton Township –2,121 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –628 and 3 deaths
- East Amwell Township –553 and 4 deaths
- Flemington Borough –984 and 6 deaths
- Franklin Township –499 and 2 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –145 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–281 and 0 deaths
- Hampton Borough –218 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–608 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-754 and 5 deaths
- Kingwood Township –586 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –444 and 4 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –218 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –997 and 12 deaths
- Milford Borough –150 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –3,769 and 41 deaths
- Readington Township –2,559 and 16 deaths
- Stockton Borough –68 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –857 and 6 deaths
- Union Township –1,539 and 33 deaths
- West Amwell Township –479 and 7 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 188 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).