- Alexandria Township –673 and 2 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –644 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –148 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –160 and 2 deaths
- Clinton Town –443 and 1 death
- Clinton Township –2,149 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –639 and 3 deaths
- East Amwell Township –559 and 4 deaths
- Flemington Borough –990 and 7 deaths
- Franklin Township –507 and 2 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –148 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–288 and 0 deaths
- Hampton Borough –220 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–617 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-761 and 5 deaths
- Kingwood Township –590 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –451 and 4 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –221 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,014 and 12 deaths
- Milford Borough –151 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –3,848 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,604 and 16 deaths
- Stockton Borough –68 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –868 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,561 and 34 deaths
- West Amwell Township –486 and 7 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 192 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).