- Alexandria Township –675 and 2 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –645 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –148 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –160 and 2 deaths
- Clinton Town –444 and 1 death
- Clinton Township –2,153 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –645 and 3 deaths
- East Amwell Township –562 and 5 deaths
- Flemington Borough –992 and 8 deaths
- Franklin Township –509 and 2 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –149 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–288 and 0 deaths
- Hampton Borough –220 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–618 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-762 and 5 deaths
- Kingwood Township –592 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –453 and 4 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –222 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,017 and 12 deaths
- Milford Borough –151 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –3,853 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,611 and 16 deaths
- Stockton Borough –68 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –868 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,562 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –487 and 7 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 197 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).