- Alexandria Township –687 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –658 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –150 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –165 and 2 deaths
- Clinton Town –453 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,173 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –653 and 3 deaths
- East Amwell Township –570 and 5 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,003 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –514 and 2 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –151 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–291 and 0 deaths
- Hampton Borough –223 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–624 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-771 and 6 deaths
- Kingwood Township –606 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –456 and 4 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –231 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,028 and 12 deaths
- Milford Borough –153 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –3,932 and 44 deaths
- Readington Township –2,642 and 16 deaths
- Stockton Borough –70 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –877 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,572 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –493 and 7 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 203 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).