- Alexandria Township –690 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –659 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –151 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –165 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –454 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,178 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –655 and 3 deaths
- East Amwell Township –573 and 5 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,007 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –517 and 2 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –151 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–291 and 0 deaths
- Hampton Borough –223 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–625 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-772 and 6 deaths
- Kingwood Township –612 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –458 and 4 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –232 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,035 and 12 deaths
- Milford Borough –154 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –3,952 and 44 deaths
- Readington Township –2,652 and 16 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –878 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,569 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –493 and 7 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 206 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).