- Alexandria Township –690 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –659 and 5 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –151 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –166 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –455 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,184 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –657 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –573 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,009 and 7 deaths
- Franklin Township –520 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –151 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–291 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –224 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–629 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-773 and 6 deaths
- Kingwood Township –612 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –458 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –235 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,039 and 13 deaths
- Milford Borough –155 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –3,964 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,657 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –879 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,572 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –494 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 209 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).