- Alexandria Township –693 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –660 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –151 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –167 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –456 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,186 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –661 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –573 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,012 and 7 deaths
- Franklin Township –523 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –151 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–292 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –224 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–632 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-776 and 6 deaths
- Kingwood Township –615 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –460 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –238 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,043 and 13 deaths
- Milford Borough –155 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –3,968 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,665 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –886 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,575 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –496 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 211 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).