- Alexandria Township –697 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –666 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –151 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –168 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –461 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,184 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –665 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –575 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,018 and 8 deaths
- Franklin Township –527 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –153 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–300 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –226 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–638 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-782 and 6 deaths
- Kingwood Township –616 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –466 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –242 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,053 and 13 deaths
- Milford Borough –155 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,012 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,689 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –891 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,585 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –498 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 212 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).