- Alexandria Township –701 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –668 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –151 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –168 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –462 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,202 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –667 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –577 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,021 and 8 deaths
- Franklin Township –530 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –153 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–304 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –227 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–641 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-790 and 6 deaths
- Kingwood Township –619 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –467 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –243 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,059 and 13 deaths
- Milford Borough –155 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,029 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,696 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –891 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,591 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –501 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 212 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).