- Alexandria Township –702 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –671 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –152 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –168 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –462 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,214 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –668 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –580 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,022 and 8 deaths
- Franklin Township –532 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –153 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–304 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –227 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–642 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-794 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –621 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –469 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –242 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,062 and 13 deaths
- Milford Borough –157 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,036 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,699 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –891 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,593 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –503 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 213 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).