- Alexandria Township –705 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –675 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –153 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –168 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –466 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,229 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –673 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –583 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,027 and 8 deaths
- Franklin Township –538 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –155 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–307 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –228 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–645 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-796 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –623 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –479 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –249 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,075 and 13 deaths
- Milford Borough –162 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,059 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,716 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –897 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,604 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –507 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 214 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).