- Alexandria Township –724 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –682 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –153 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –169 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –472 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,274 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –686 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –588 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,038 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –548 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –157 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–314 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –229 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–651 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-801 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –636 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –499 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –253 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,091 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –166 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,144 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,756 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –914 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,608 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –524 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 216 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).