- Alexandria Township –736 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –688 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –153 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –172 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –479 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,296 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –695 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –595 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,049 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –558 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –166 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–318 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –233 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–655 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-807 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –650 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –518 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –259 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,103 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –167 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,197 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,792 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –72 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –928 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,620 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –531 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 216 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).