- Alexandria Township –743 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –693 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –154 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –173 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –486 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,349 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –707 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –613 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,054 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –567 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –170 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–323 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –234 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–661 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-815 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –656 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –530 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –264 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,116 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –172 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,279 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,837 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –72 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –932 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,630 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –536 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 216 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).