- Alexandria Township –745 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –697 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –154 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –173 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –488 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,366 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –712 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –616 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,056 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –570 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –172 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–327 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –234 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–664 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-817 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –663 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –532 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –266 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,120 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –172 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,313 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,850 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –72 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –935 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,633 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –537 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 216 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).