- Alexandria Township –748 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –703 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –154 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –175 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –499 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,392 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –723 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –620 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,0602and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –573 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –173 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–328 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –237 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–669 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-828 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –672 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –538 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –269 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,127 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –172 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,380 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,885 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –73 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –945 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,642 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –539 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 216 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).