- Alexandria Township –754 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –708 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –154 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –175 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –503 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,413 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –726 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –625 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,067 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –577 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –173 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–331 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –238 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–676 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-837 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –676 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –543 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –272 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,132 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –172 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,420 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,911 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –73 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –953 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,657 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –541 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 216 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).