- Alexandria Township –757 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –710 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –155 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –176 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –503 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,423 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –729 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –626 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,070 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –579 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –173 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–332 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –238 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–681 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-853 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –680 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –545 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –273 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,134 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –173 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,439 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,919 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –73 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –956 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,663 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –542 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 217 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).