- Alexandria Township –761 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –714 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –155 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –176 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –504 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,444 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –741 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –639 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,074 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –584 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –174 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–333 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –239 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–686 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-858 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –684 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –545 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –275 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,140 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –173 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,498 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,940 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –74 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –965 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,680 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –548 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 217 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).