- Alexandria Township –772 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –719 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –155 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –179 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –507 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,465 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –747 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –646 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,085 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –590 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –174 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–335 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –242 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–688 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-866 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –687 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –555 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –279 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,148 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –175 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,560 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,964 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –75 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –972 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,696 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –555 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 217 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).