- Alexandria Township –776 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –725 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –156 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –180 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –513 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,478 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –753 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –656 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,087 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –590 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –174 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–338 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –244 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–690 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-877 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –691 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –558 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –282 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,152 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –176 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,583 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,981 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –75 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –987 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,698 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –560 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 217 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).