- Alexandria Township –782 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –731 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –156 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –184 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –519 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,509 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –763 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –660 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,097 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –593 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –177 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–344 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –245 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–700 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-887 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –698 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –567 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –285 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,159 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –178 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,656 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –3,023 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –76 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,006 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,702 and 36 deaths
- West Amwell Township –564 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 217 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).