- Alexandria Township –786 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –740 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –156 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –185 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –524 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,526 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –772 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –664 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,104 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –595 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –178 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–347 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –246 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–707 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-894 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –706 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –576 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –286 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,164 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –178 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,702 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –3,058 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –77 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,012 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,715 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –569 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 218 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).