- Alexandria Township –786 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –743 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –156 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –185 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –525 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,531 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –773 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –670 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,106 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –598 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –180 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–348 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –246 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–708 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-895 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –706 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –580 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –286 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,166 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –178 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,726 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –3,066 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –77 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,013 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,719 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –569 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 218 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).