- Alexandria Township –794 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –745 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –157 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –185 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –528 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,546 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –775 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –675 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,108 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –600 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –182 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–350 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –250 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–710 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-899 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –707 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –585 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –288 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,174 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –178 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,768 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –3,093 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –77 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,023 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,725 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –572 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 219 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).