- Alexandria Township –802 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –759 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –160 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –190 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –535 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,583 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –792 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –689 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,124 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –611 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –185 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–352 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –256 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–715 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-914 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –713 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –592 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –292 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,196 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –181 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,886 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –3,160 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –77 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,046 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,741 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –581 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 221 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).