- Alexandria Township –805 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –766 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –163 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –190 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –535 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,593 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –799 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –694 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,126 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –614 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –186 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–355 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –258 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–718 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-919 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –719 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –596 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –293 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,200 and 15 deaths
- Milford Borough –183 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,920 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –3,175 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –80 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,048 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,760 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –581 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 221 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).