- Alexandria Township –806 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –773 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –164 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –190 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –546 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,622 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –803 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –700 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,140 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –617 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –190 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–358 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –260 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–723 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-924 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –724 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –603 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –293 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,208 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –184 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,969 and 43 deaths
- Readington Township –3,201 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –80 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,056 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,811 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –587 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 223 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).