- Alexandria Township –814 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –784 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –166 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –192 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –552 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,656 and 18 deaths
- Delaware Township –817 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –709 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,156 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –621 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –193 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–363 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –263 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–733 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-939 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –726 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –610 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –296 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,215 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –187 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –5,047 and 43 deaths
- Readington Township –3,248 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –81 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,066 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,839 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –589 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 224 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).