A breakdown of the COVID-19 cases in Hunterdon County
HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – Here’s the total breakdown of the 26,076 positive cases and 224 deaths of COVID-19 in Hunterdon County as of August 11.
- Alexandria Township –818 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –789 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –168 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –194 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –556 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,681 and 18 deaths
- Delaware Township –822 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –712 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,163 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –625 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –194 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–367 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –263 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–737 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-944 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –731 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –611 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –301 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,226 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –189 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –5,084 and 43 deaths
- Readington Township –3,264 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –82 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,075 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,881 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –595 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 224 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.