A breakdown of the COVID-19 cases in Hunterdon County
HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – Here’s the total breakdown of the 26,318 positive cases and 225 deaths of COVID-19 in Hunterdon County as of August 23.
- Alexandria Township –825 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –792 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –169 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –196 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –559 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,700 and 19 deaths
- Delaware Township –828 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –713 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,169 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –630 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –195 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–373 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –265 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–743 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-946 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –732 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –617 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –302 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,234 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –193 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –5,142 and 43 deaths
- Readington Township –3,295 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –82 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,080 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,937 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –597 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 225 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.