A breakdown of the COVID-19 cases in Hunterdon County
HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – Here’s the total breakdown of the 26,413 positive cases and 225 deaths of COVID-19 in Hunterdon County as of August 25.
- Alexandria Township –828 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –798 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –169 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –196 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –564 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,709 and 19 deaths
- Delaware Township –828 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –715 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,174 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –632 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –195 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–373 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –265 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–751 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-952 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –734 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –619 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –303 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,238 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –193 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –5,162 and 43 deaths
- Readington Township –3,306 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –82 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,083 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,941 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –599 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 225 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.