A breakdown of the COVID-19 cases in Hunterdon County
HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – Here’s the total breakdown of the 26,483 positive cases and 225 deaths of COVID-19 in Hunterdon County as of August 29.
- Alexandria Township –829 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –799 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –169 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –199 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –566 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,718 and 19 deaths
- Delaware Township –828 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –717 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,180 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –633 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –195 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–374 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –265 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–753 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-952 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –738 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –621 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –304 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,239 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –193 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –5,181 and 43 deaths
- Readington Township –3,312 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –82 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,086 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,947 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –599 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 225 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.