A breakdown of the COVID-19 cases in Hunterdon County
HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – Here’s the total breakdown of the 26,855 positive cases and 229 deaths of COVID-19 in Hunterdon County as of September 15.
- Alexandria Township –843 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –814 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –170 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –200 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –573 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,750 and 19 deaths
- Delaware Township –833 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –729 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,194 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –639 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –196 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–379 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –265 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–764 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-965 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –743 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –631 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –307 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,267 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –195 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –5,250 and 46 deaths
- Readington Township –3,350 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –83 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,097 and 8 deaths
- Union Township –2,010 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –603 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 229 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.