A breakdown of the COVID-19 cases in Hunterdon County
HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – Here’s the total breakdown of the 27,463 positive cases and 231 deaths of COVID-19 in Hunterdon County as of October 12.
- Alexandria Township –858 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –828 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –178 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –204 and 2 deaths
- Clinton Town –597 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,818 and 19 deaths
- Delaware Township –857 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –752 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,225 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –647 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –205 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–389 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –269 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–781 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-988 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –752 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –668 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –314 and 4 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,297 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –200 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –5,379 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –3,406 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –84 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,119 and 8 deaths
- Union Township –2,041 and 39 deaths
- West Amwell Township –613 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 231 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.