A breakdown of the COVID-19 cases in Hunterdon County
HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – Here’s the total breakdown of the 27,624 positive cases and 229 deaths of COVID-19 in Hunterdon County as of October 19.
- Alexandria Township –861 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –828 and 7 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –179 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –208 and 2 deaths
- Clinton Town –601 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,829 and 19 deaths
- Delaware Township –860 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –761 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,232 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –648 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –210 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–390 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –270 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–786 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-992 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –755 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –675 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –317 and 4 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,307 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –204 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –5,399 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –3,419 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –84 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,124 and 8 deaths
- Union Township –2,066 and 40 deaths
- West Amwell Township –615 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 229 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.