A breakdown of the COVID-19 cases in Hunterdon County
HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – Here’s the total breakdown of the 27,867 positive cases and 229 deaths of COVID-19 in Hunterdon County as of November 1.
- Alexandria Township –867 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –831 and 7 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –181 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –209 and 2 deaths
- Clinton Town –609 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,848 and 19 deaths
- Delaware Township –867 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –775 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,239 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –654 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –213 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–393 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –271 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–797 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-1,004 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –762 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –678 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –318 and 4 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,319 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –207 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –5,457 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –3,451 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –85 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,131 and 8 deaths
- Union Township –2,080 and 40 deaths
- West Amwell Township –617 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 229 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.