HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – All aboard the Hunterdon Wine Express for a unique and delicious way to explore Hunterdon County on June 24 and 25; July 22 and 23; August 26 and 27.
Enjoy a round trip excursion on the historic Black River and Western Railroad from Flemington to Old York Cellars Winery in Ringoes where you will be treated to a wine tasting and lunch with the perfect vineyard views.
You will begin your trip at the Flemington train station with a guided tour by a wine ambassador from Old York Cellars. Arrive at the Ringoes station and hop on a shuttle to the winery where you will enjoy a guided wine, charcuterie, cheese and chocolate pairing experience followed by lunch.
A member of the winery team will guide guests through a selection of award-winning wines expertly paired with a collection of artisan meats, cheeses, and hand-crafted chocolates from local chocolatier The Fudge Shoppe. Guests will then be treated to the perfect winery lunch, with a selection of menu items from our Chef.
Don’t worry, they have added time for you to explore the vineyard before boarding the shuttle back to the Ringoes station. Your journey on the Hunterdon Wine Express will conclude with a train ride back to Flemington station.
Schedule of Events:
- 11:15am Guest check-in at Flemington Station
- 11:30am Train departs & a representative will present the history of our winery onboard
- 11:55am Train arrives at Ringoes Station, & board shuttle to Old York Cellars winery
- 12:15pm Guided Wine Tasting & Lunch at Old York Cellars
- 2:45pm Shuttle back to Ringoes Station for return train trip to Flemington
- 3:40pm Train arrives back to Flemington Station
For reservations and more information, visit www.oldyorkcellars.com.