All six New Jersey COVID-19 vaccine ‘mega-sites’ open for walk-ins
NEW JERSEY – All six New Jersey mega-sites are now offering walk-in vaccinations.
You do not need an appointment to get vaccinated at these sites, and you do not need to be a resident of a specific county to get vaccinated at that county’s mega-sites.
All six vaccine mega-sites are open for walk-in vaccinations during select times:
- Atlantic County Mega-site (Atlantic City Convention Center, 1 Convention Boulevard, Atlantic City): 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Bergen County Mega-site (Racetrack at Meadowlands, 1 Racetrack Drive, East Rutherford): 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Burlington County Mega-site (Moorestown Mall, 400 NJ-38, Moorestown): 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Gloucester County Mega-site (Rowan College of South Jersey, 1400 Tanyard Road, Sewell): 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Middlesex County Mega-site (New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center, 97 Sunfield Avenue, Edison): 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Morris County Mega-site (Rockaway Townsquare, 301 Mt. Hope Avenue, Rockaway): 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For more information on the Morris County mega-site, click here.