Atlantic Health System has implemented a new visitor restriction policy for Morristown, Overlook, Chilton, Newton, Hackettstown Medical Centers and Goryeb Children’s Hospital.
“The safety and well-being of our patients, visitors and team members is our number one priority,” hospital officials said.
Here are the new guidelines:
- Visiting hours are 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- No visitors under the age of 18 are permitted.
- Visitors for inpatient areas are limited to two per patient.
- Visitors for procedural areas, waiting room areas, infusion centers. and the emergency departments are limited to one visitor per patient.
- Visitors for the maternity center are limited to one support person.
- Visitors for the NICU, Pediatric Inpatient Units, and the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit are restricted to a maximum of two parents or caregivers.
Other Sites of Care
- Visitors for all other sites of care (including physician offices, infusion centers, urgent care and any outpatient care) are limited to one visitor per patient.
Animals are not allowed in their facilities, except service animals.